Dear Parents and Supporters
Computer + Digital Camera = Fundraising!
Do you own a digital camera and a computer with an Internet connection? If yes, then you may be able to help our child care centre raise funds for child care equipment, books and services to benefit your child(ren).
Our child care centre is raising funds in an innovative way. Essentially, we would like you to print your own photos from your digital camera via our online photo lab partner, print2fundraise. For every photo that you print, our Child Care Centre will receive a fundraising commission! This ranges from a few cents per print to to almost $20 per product for some of the premium photo gifts that are available, like framed canvas wall prints.
* Please note: there are NO school photographers involved at all - these are your own personal digital images that you have taken on your own digital camera on your own time. Instead of going to a Kodak store, etc... you are getting them printed by an online photo lab.
You will be paying industry standard prices for photos, but you have the added advantage of:
- No rushing. Take your time to crop and deliberate over photos, if you desire. No feeling rushed with people waiting behind in a retail outlet.
- Confidentiality, privacy and security. Photos are ordered from the privacy of home, your photos are mailed directly from a professional photo lab to your home address, and industry-standard encryption is used to process your credit card payment.
- Quality. Photos are printed by a professional photo lab to ensure a consistently high quality and vibrant colours.
- Cost Savings. Save on petrol, car wear/tear and parking fees.
- Convenience. Order when the kids have gone to bed or any other time that suits YOU -- 24/7.
You simply download and install the DIY print2fundraise photo wizard and follow the on-screen prompts. The software is VERY simple to use, and your original digital images are in no way altered or moved from its original position (because a copy is created).
Sixty (60) prints or more is the optimal number of photos per order, and we are asking all parents and supporters to order in the next 10 days, if at all possible, and continue to use the service throughout the year. With this type of fundraising, the more times you order throughout the year, the more fundraising commissions that we can use to support the Centre.
It is important to remember to select our school name from the list of schools and child care centres when it is presented to you on one of the DIY print2fundraise software screens.
Please take a few moments to visit our fundraising partners' website, www.print2fundraise.com.au to begin the DIY photo-printing service. Go on - give it a go... we think you will be pleasantly surprised with how easy it is to use :-)
Thanks in advance,
Child Care Centre Management