How does your church communicate with members? Do you distribute a newsletter? Is this electronic or paper-based? The optimal method for communication of the print2fundraise service is electronically (because you know that they are "online" and so that they have easy access to links to the print-ordering wizard), but backed up by verbal or poster communications.
NOTE: Church newsletter templates, Church Flyers and Church Posters are in development and coming soon!
To promote print2fundraise in your newsletter, we have supplied some graphics and text templates that you can customised. We have supplied them in a number of common formats:
- Church Newsletter Template - Microsoft Word
- Church Newsletter Template - PDF
- Church Newsletter Template - Microsoft Publisher
You may also consider publishing a flier that provides an overview of the print2fundraise service. We have supplied this in a number of formats and sizes, as per below:
- A6 Church Flyer (6 flyers to an A4 page)
- DL Church Flyer (3 flyers to an A4 page)
An A4 poster is exactly half the size of an A3 poster. So, we have supplied a poster for an A3 poster which can be printed onto an A3 or A4 sheet of paper depending on which size you would like.
- A3 Church Poster (can be printed A4 also) - Microsoft Word
- A3 Church Poster (can be printed A4 also) - Microsoft PowerPoint
- A3 Church Poster (can be printed A4 also) - PDF